Jupiter and Boca Raton Family Law Attorney Caroline Rachel Olson
Caroline R. Olson is the founder and principal attorney at The Law Offices of Caroline Olson, P.A., a marital and family law firm with offices in Jupiter and Boca Raton serving clients throughout South Florida in family and matrimonial matters.
Always driven by a straightforward and solution-oriented approach, Ms. Olson brings experience, compassion, and competence to her clients during one of the most difficult times in their lives. As attested by client reviews, people appreciate the personal attention they get with Caroline R. Olson, Esquire. Divorce is about more than just interpreting and following the law; Ms. Olson understands she is dealing with people in crisis and strives to meet her clients’ needs with care as well as competence.
- Member of The Florida Bar (Family Law Section)
- Member of South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Recognition as Super Lawyer 2019 and 2020
- 2011 Florida Supreme Court Certification as Family Law Mediator and Civil Mediator
- 2010 Founder/Owner The Law Offices of Caroline Olson, P.A.
- Newsletter Editor (former) of and member Florida Association for Women Lawyers (South County)
- 2005 Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers
- 1999-2010 Family Law Associate / Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem
- 1997 Assistant State Attorney Broward County
- 1997 Admission to Florida Bar
- 1997 Juris Doctorate NSU Law